The Camp Gordon Johnston Museum is located at 1873 U.S. Highway 98 West, Carrabelle, Florida 32322, just across from Carrabelle Beach.
Admission is free and all visitors are welcome.
Hours of Operation
COVID-19 – We have REOPENED:
Camp Gordon Johnston WWII Museum has REOPENED after a temporary closure for COVID precautions.
The following are some of the new protocols we have put in place to ensure the safety of our guests, staff and volunteers:
1) We will limit occupation to 25 visitors at a time.
2) Visitors are asked to keep groups of five or fewer; larger groups should split up.
3) Wearing masks is encouraged, and we ask that you do not touch the surfaces of the display cases.
4) Hand sanitizer will be made available.
5) The Rex Theater remains closed for now.
Camp Gordon Johnston WWII Museum has resumed our regular schedule of 11 AM to 5 PM Tuesday through Saturday. In addition, the Museum will be open Monday, May 25, Memorial Day, from 11 AM to 5 PM.
For group tours or individual visits outside of normal hours, call the Museum at (850) 697-8575 for additional arrangements. Tours are welcome and WWII veterans will be given special consideration. The Camp Gordon Johnston Association also participates in parades and educational historic events and welcomes field trips from schools, clubs and other organizations. To request for our participation in an event please contact us.
There is no fee to park.
Vistors needing accessibility accommodation should contact the museum in advance.
For more things to do while in Carrabelle visit the Carrabelle Area Chamber of Commerce.