Admission is free and all visitors are welcome.
Hours of Operation
Open for our regular schedule – 11 AM – 5 PM Tuesday through Saturday.
Special Opening Times 12:00 -4:00 PM (Eastern) on Sunday July 3 and Monday July 4 for Independence Day!
Special Holiday Hours
- Veteran’s Day, Thursday, November 11, 2021 – OPEN 11 am – 5 pm.
- Sunday, November 14, 2021 – OPEN for special hours 12 pm – 4 pm
- Monday, November 15, 2021 – OPEN for special hours 12 pm – 4 pm
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov 25, 2021 – CLOSED
- Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, 2021 – OPEN, 11 am – 5 pm
- Christmas Day, Saturday, December 25, 2021 – CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31, 2021 – OPEN, 11 am – 5pm
- New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, 2022 – CLOSED
Unvaccinated visitors are encouraged to wear masks, and masks are provided.
For group tours or individual visits outside of normal hours, call the Museum at (850) 697-8575 for additional arrangements. Tours are welcome and WWII veterans will be given special consideration. The Camp Gordon Johnston Association also participates in parades and educational historic events and welcomes field trips from schools, clubs and other organizations. To request for our participation in an event please contact us.
There is no fee to park.
Visitors needing accessibility accommodation should contact the museum in advance.
For more things to do while in Carrabelle visit the Carrabelle Area Chamber of Commerce.